The Oriental Oushak design with a classic color combination of Beautiful colors gives it an antique look. The rug is made with fine Wool. It is a perfect pick to give your interior a classic feel.
- Hand-knotted wool rug
- Made with Hand-spun Wool
- OTHER SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER IN 30-45 DAYS
- Color : Black, Rust and Beige
- Made with 22 knots per square inch
Oushak rugs are evergreen Persian rugs. A lot of Oushak rugs are machine-made now, but we have carried this legacy forward in India. Our Oushak rugs are handmade with fine imported wool in Bhadohi, which is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 7-12 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Some rugs are made to order between 10-60 days, please read product description or reach out to us if you like to know a tentative delivery date.
We only accept free returns if they don't match the images, are defective or are damaged in transit. If you changed your mind or don't match the space you are responsible for the returns.
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.