- Hand Loom Printed 6.6 feet by 8 feet of Art Silk
- Made with fine Viscose
- Color: Red and Gray
- Email us for custom sizes
Handloom rugs are another form of handmade rugs. Similar to hand-knotted rugs, handloom rugs are woven on a loom of weft that makes the base of the rug. The looms are a little titled horizontally than a traditional vertical hand-knotted loom. Generally, a handloom rug doesn't have fringes or properly secured ends, but later hand serged.
- Avoid moisture
- Shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 3-7 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Returns are easy and free for most of our items within 15 days of delivery.
Area Rugs of sizes above 8x10 incur high shipping and handling cost, a $150 handling fee is deducted from the refund. Rest of the items are returned for free.