This specific handloom rug is handwoven with art silk and wool then the design is printed on it using the screen printing technique. Screen printing helps in making complicated designs on a rug. This Hand Loom Area Rug has been Made with fine Viscose and wool loop which adds a textural element to your room.
- Hand Loom Printed 5 feet by 7.6 feet of Art Silk
- Made with fine Viscose
- Color: Ivory and Beige
- Email us for custom sizes
Handloom rugs are another form of handmade rugs. Similar to hand-knotted rugs, handloom rugs are woven on a loom of weft that makes the base of the rug. The looms are a little titled horizontally than a traditional vertical hand-knotted loom. Generally, a handloom rug doesn't have fringes or properly secured ends, but later hand serged.
- Avoid moisture
- Shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture