This 8x10 and 9x12 traditional Oushak area rug will bring a timeless elegance to any room or hallway. Hand-knotted with wool in the colors of peach, ivory, and olive, it is sure to be the perfect accent piece for your home. With its Oriental design, this rug is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, and more.
- Hand-Knotted Rug
- Size : 8 feet by 10 feet
- Size: 9 feet 4 inches by 11 feet 11 inch
- Made with Wool
- Color : Peach, Ivory, and Olive
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
These rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 7-12 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Some rugs are made to order between 10-60 days, please read product description or reach out to us if you like to know a tentative delivery date.
We only accept free returns if they don't match the images, are defective or are damaged in transit. If you changed your mind or don't match the space you are responsible for the returns.
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.