This Tribal Gabbeh Hand Knotted Wool Area Rug is an elegant addition to any living room, bedroom, or kid's area. Boasting an antique look and traditional knotted design, this 8.3x10 rug is crafted from durable and luxurious wool. Perfect for any space.
- Hand-Knotted Rug
- Size : 8 feet 3 inch by 10 feet
- Made with Wool
- Color : Blue, Black, Green and Rust
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
These rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.