This Handmade Area Rug has been made with fine Hand-spun Bamboo Silk. The canvas abstract design makes it look contemporary and enhances your room.
- Hand-knotted 8 feet by 10 feet wool rug.
- Made with fine Bamboo Silk
- Color: Ivory, Blue, and Red
- Email us for custom sizes
Originated from Tibet, the Tibetan rug weaving technique spread through India in the 1970s. Similar to the hand-knotted rug, the Tibetan rug technique is based on knots, but it uses a rod generally made of steel in weaving. The knots are tied around the warp using the rod, which influences the thickness of the rug pile.
This specific rug combines two worlds, the ancient technique of hand-knotted Tibetan weave and the modern design and colo
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 7-12 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Some rugs are made to order between 10-60 days, please read product description or reach out to us if you like to know a tentative delivery date.
We only accept free returns if they don't match the images, are defective or are damaged in transit. If you changed your mind or don't match the space you are responsible for the returns.
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.