This Handmade Area Rug has been made with fine Hand-spun Bamboo Silk. The modern abstract design makes it look contemporary and enhances your room.
- Hand-knotted 8 feet by 10 feet wool rug.
- Made with fine bamboo Silk
- Color: Blue and Ivory
- Email us for custom sizes.
Originated from Tibet, the Tibetan rug weaving technique spread through India in the 1970s. Similar to the hand-knotted rug, the Tibetan rug technique is based on knots, but it uses a rod generally made of steel in weaving. The knots are tied around the warp using the rod, which influences the thickness of the rug pile.
This specific rug combines two worlds, the ancient technique of hand-knotted Tibetan weave and the modern design and colors.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 3-7 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Returns are easy and free for most of our items within 15 days of delivery.
Area Rugs of sizes above 8x10 incur high shipping and handling cost, a $150 handling fee is deducted from the refund. Rest of the items are returned for free.