The Rug Decor
Eclectic 8x10 All Wool Traditional Persian Blue and Ivory Vibrant Colorful Hand knotted Persian Area Rug | TRDCP159810
This Hand-Knotted Rug has been Made with Handspun Wool. The beautiful colors and design of the rug carry a legacy of heirloom rugs. The large design of the rug completes your space without making it look busy. The rug is durable and can last for decades if treated right.
- Hand-Knotted 8 feet by 10 feet
- Made with Soft Wool
- Color: Blue and Ivory
- Made with 30 knots per square inch
This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture