The Rug Decor
3x5, 5x8 and 8x10 Rust and Blue Hand Knotted Traditional Persian Heriz Serapi Rug | TRDCP190
This Hand-Knotted Rug has been Made with Handspun Wool. The beautiful colors of the rug carry a legacy of the famous Heriz rug, the traditional design of the rug completes your space without making it look busy. Heriz rugs are durable and can last for decades if treated right.
- Made with Wool
- Color: Red and Blue
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
- Minute Variation in Colors, refer to images of each size
Heriz rugs originate from the city of Heriz in the province of East Azerbaijan in Nort West Iran. Heriz rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture