The Rug Decor
Traditional Luxury Hand Knotted Beige and Rust Wool 8x10 Area Rug | TRD1765810
- Hand-Knotted 8 feet by 10 feet Wool Rug
- Made with fine Wool
- Color: Beige | Rust
- Email us for custom sizes
Heriz rugs originate from the city of Heriz in the province of East Azerbaijan in Nort West Iran. Heriz rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.USERS GUIDE
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.