- Hand-Knotted 8 feet by 10 feet Wool Rug
- Made with fine Wool
- Color: Beige | Rust
- Email us for custom sizes
Heriz rugs originate from the city of Heriz in the province of East Azerbaijan in Nort West Iran. Heriz rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.USERS GUIDE
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 3-7 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Returns are easy and free for most of our items within 15 days of delivery.
Area Rugs of sizes above 8x10 incur high shipping and handling cost, a $150 handling fee is deducted from the refund. Rest of the items are returned for free.