This Hand-Knotted Rug has been Made with Handspun Wool. The beautiful colors of the rug carry a legacy of the Gabbeh rug. The traditional design of the rug completes your space without making it look busy. Hand-Knotted rugs are durable and can last for decades if treated right.
- Hand-Knotted 2 feet by 3 feet wool Rug
- Made with Wool
- Color: Blue
- Perfect fit for Entryway, Living Room, Dining Area or Bedroom
- Made with 18 knots per square inch
With roots to the people who inhabited the majestic Caucasus Mountains since the dawn of history, tribal weavers who occupied the region’s highest encampments and small alpine villages created a powerful rug style.
This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 3-7 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Returns are easy and free for most of our items within 15 days of delivery.
Area Rugs of sizes above 8x10 incur high shipping and handling cost, a $150 handling fee is deducted from the refund. Rest of the items are returned for free.