The Rug Decor
Large 9x12 Fine Hand Knotted Blue and Ivory Traditional Turkish Style Antique Bamboo Silk Rug | TRDCP502912
This Hand-Knotted Rug has been Made with Handspun Bamboo Silk. The beautiful colors of the rug carry a legacy of the famous heirloom rug, the traditional design of the rug completes your space without making it look busy. Hand-Knotted rugs are durable and can last for decades if treated right.
- Fine Hand-Knotted Persian Karadja Design Rug
- Made with Bamboo Silk
- Color: Blue and Ivory
- Made with 60 knots per square inch
This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture