This fine handmade area rug is made with a bamboo silk blend. The single-tone blue colors give a fresh and modern look to your space. This rug is a perfect fit for your dining room, living room, or bedroom.
The rug is made in Bhadohi, (India) a place that is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
The rug is new, unused, clean, and in perfect condition.
- Hand Loom Printed 7 Feet 11 Inch by 9 feet 11-inch rug.
- Made with fine Wool & Art Silk
- Color: Beige and Gray
- Email us for custom sizes.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 3-7 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Returns are easy and free for most of our items within 15 days of delivery.
Area Rugs of sizes above 8x10 incur high shipping and handling cost, a $150 handling fee is deducted from the refund. Rest of the items are returned for free.