- Hand-knotted 8 feet by 10 feet wool rug
- Made with fine Hand-spun Wool
- Color: Gray and Ivory
Oushak or Ushak rugs are Turkish rugs that use a particular family of designs. Oushak rug's origin can be traced back to the Ottoman empire. Oushak rugs are evergreen Persian rugs. A lot of Oushak rugs are machine-made now, but we have carried this legacy forward in India. Our Oushak rugs are handmade with fine imported wool in Bhadohi, which is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.USERS GUIDE
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 7-12 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Some rugs are made to order between 10-60 days, please read product description or reach out to us if you like to know a tentative delivery date.
We only accept free returns if they don't match the images, are defective or are damaged in transit. If you changed your mind or don't match the space you are responsible for the returns.
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.