The Rug Decor
Handmade 6x9 Floral Blue Turquois Blended Wool and Bamboo Silk Area Rug | QT1
This fine handmade area rug is made with wool and bamboo silk blend. The single-tone blue turquoise colors give a fresh and modern look to your space, the subtle design adds a texture to the rug. This rug is a perfect fit for your dining room, living room, or bedroom.
The rug is made in Bhadohi, (India) a place that is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
The rug is new, unused, clean, and in perfect condition.
- Hand Loom Printed 6 Feet by 9 feet rug.
- Made with fine Wool & Viscose
- Color: Blue Turquois
- Email us for custom sizes.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.