This Brown and Black Turkish Design Traditional Serapi Hand Knotted Wool Area Rug is an intricate piece of art made with a unique combination of colors and textures. Expertly hand knotted, its intricate design is sure to capture the eye of any visitor. The 8x10 and 9x12 size is perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any room.
- Size : 8 feet by 10 feet
- Size : 9 feet by 12 feet
- Made with Wool
- Color : Brown and Black
- Made with 104 knots per square inch
- Made in India
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- The blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 7-12 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Some rugs are made to order between 10-60 days, please read product description or reach out to us if you like to know a tentative delivery date.
We only accept free returns if they don't match the images, are defective or are damaged in transit. If you changed your mind or don't match the space you are responsible for the returns.
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.