The Rug Decor
9x12 Hand knotted Modern Trellis Blue and Silver Bamboo Silk Area Rug | TRDCP487912
This Hand-Knotted Rug has been Made with Handspun Bamboo Silk. The beautiful design of the rug carries a legacy of heirloom rugs, blended with traditional abstract overlap its one-of-a-kind rug. The large design of the rug completes your space without making it look busy. The rug is durable and can last for decades if treated right.
- Hand-Knotted 9 feet by 12 feet
- Made with Bamboo Silk
- Color: Blue and Silver
- Made with 60 knots per square inch
This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture