The Rug Decor
8x10 Rust and Blue Hand Knotted Traditional Antique Persian Design Wool Rug | TRDCP402810
This Hand-Knotted Rug has been Made with Handspun Wool. The beautiful colors of the rug carry a legacy of the famous Heriz rug, the traditional design of the rug completes your space without making it look busy. Heriz rugs are durable and can last for decades if treated right.
- Hand-Knotted 8 feet by 10 feet
- Made with Wool
- Color: Rust, Ivory and Navy Blue
- Made with 22 knots per square inch
Heriz rugs originate from the city of Heriz in the province of East Azerbaijan in Nort West Iran. Heriz rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture