This Hand-knotted rug has been made with Handspun Wool and the traditional Persian design one of a kind Tabriz rug is made with 1.7 million knots. The Rug carries a legacy.
- Hand-knotted 6 feet by 10 feet Area wool rug.
- Made with fine Handspun Wool
- Color: Ivory I Rust I Blue
- Email us for custom sizes.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Light Vacuum and/or shake to remove dust.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 7-12 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Some rugs are made to order between 10-60 days, please read product description or reach out to us if you like to know a tentative delivery date.
We only accept free returns if they don't match the images, are defective or are damaged in transit. If you changed your mind or don't match the space you are responsible for the returns.
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.