The Oriental Oushak design with a classic color combination of Beige and Brown gives it an antique look. The runner is made with fine New Zealand Wool. It is a perfect pick to give your interior a classic feel.
- Hand knotted 2.7 feet by 25.6 feet wool rug.
- Made with fine Hand spun New Zealand Wool
- Color: Beige and Brown
- Contact us for custom sizes.
Oushak or Ushak rugs are Turkish rugs that use a particular family of designs. Oushak rug's origin can be traced back to the Ottoman empire. Oushak rugs are evergreen Persian rugs. A lot of Oushak rugs are machine-made now, but we have carried this legacy forward in India. Our Oushak rugs are handmade with fine imported New Zealand wool in Bhadohi, which is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- void prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture