This Moroccan ancestral origin rug weaved using the Flat Weave technique has been made with the finest New Zealand wool and the cross-pattern design enhances the contemporary design of your room.
- Hand made 4 feet by 6 feet Moroccan fine wool rug.
- Made with fine Newzealand wool.
- Color: White | Black
- Email us for custom sizes.
- Return: This item is returned eligible within 14 days.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 7-12 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Some rugs are made to order between 10-60 days, please read product description or reach out to us if you like to know a tentative delivery date.
We only accept free returns if they don't match the images, are defective or are damaged in transit. If you changed your mind or don't match the space you are responsible for the returns.
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.