This fine handmade area rug is made with wool and bamboo silk blend. The single-tone green colors give a fresh and modern look to your space. This rug is a perfect fit for your dining room, living room, or bedroom.
The rug is made in Bhadohi, (India) a place that is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
The rug is new, unused, clean, and in perfect condition.
- Hand Loom 7 Feet 11 Inch by 9 feet 11-inch rug.
- Made with fine Wool & Art Silk
- Color: Ivory and Blue
- Email us for custom sizes.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 7-12 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Some rugs are made to order between 10-60 days, please read product description or reach out to us if you like to know a tentative delivery date.
We only accept free returns if they don't match the images, are defective or are damaged in transit. If you changed your mind or don't match the space you are responsible for the returns.
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.