- Hand Loom Printed 6.6 feet by 8 feet of Art Silk
- Made with fine Viscose
- Color: Red and Gray
- Email us for custom sizes
Handloom rugs are another form of handmade rugs. Similar to hand-knotted rugs, handloom rugs are woven on a loom of weft that makes the base of the rug. The looms are a little titled horizontally than a traditional vertical hand-knotted loom. Generally, a handloom rug doesn't have fringes or properly secured ends, but later hand serged.
- Avoid moisture
- Shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 7-12 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Some rugs are made to order between 10-60 days, please read product description or reach out to us if you like to know a tentative delivery date.
We only accept free returns if they don't match the images, are defective or are damaged in transit. If you changed your mind or don't match the space you are responsible for the returns.
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.