Hand-knotted and double-washed, this rug features a traditional Turkish design that catches the eye, and the deliberate rust and beige palette strike a unique color balance. The hand-spun wool gives a delicate sheen and softness underfoot. Reminiscent of a traditional Turkish floor covering, this attractive and memorable collection will contribute beauty and style in nearly any setting.
The low pile texture and Cappadocian design make the rug one of a kind and have zero wool shedding.
- Hand-Knotted 9 feet by 12 feet wool rug
- Made with Wool
- Color: Beige, Rust, and Green
- Contact us for custom sizes
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 7-12 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Some rugs are made to order between 10-60 days, please read product description or reach out to us if you like to know a tentative delivery date.
We only accept free returns if they don't match the images, are defective or are damaged in transit. If you changed your mind or don't match the space you are responsible for the returns.
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.