- Hand knotted 2.6 feet by 17.9 feet wool rug
- Made with fine Hand spun New Zealand Wool
- Color : Blue and Beige
- Contact us for custom sizes
Oushak or Ushak rugs are Turkish rugs that use a particular family of designs. Oushak rug's origin can be traced back to the Ottoman empire. Oushak rugs are evergreen Persian rugs. A lot of Oushak rugs are machine-made now, but we have carried this legacy forward in India. Our Oushak rugs are handmade with fine imported New Zealand wool in Bhadohi, which is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 3-7 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Returns are easy and free for most of our items within 15 days of delivery.
Area Rugs of sizes above 8x10 incur high shipping and handling cost, a $150 handling fee is deducted from the refund. Rest of the items are returned for free.