- Hand-Knotted 8 feet by 10 feet Wool Rug
- Made with fine Wool
- Color: Beige | Rust
- Email us for custom sizes
Heriz rugs originate from the city of Heriz in the province of East Azerbaijan in Nort West Iran. Heriz rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.USERS GUIDE
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
All the times are shipped for free via FedEx or UPS through standard home delivery which takes 7-12 days depending on the location the item needs to be delivered.
Some rugs are made to order between 10-60 days, please read product description or reach out to us if you like to know a tentative delivery date.
We only accept free returns if they don't match the images, are defective or are damaged in transit. If you changed your mind or don't match the space you are responsible for the returns.
6x9 and less - Free Returns
8x10 feet - US$150
9x12 feet - US$250
Returns are not accepted for rugs over 9 feet wide.